Portfolios are one of the key concepts of Skenarios service. A portfolio is a collection of properties somehow related to each other. A portfolio may contain properties selected by geographical location, development potential age or anything else.
The portfolio view is one of the key summary views of the Skenarios service. It consists of three tabs: Technical, Property and Finance. These three views capture the essential features of a portfolio. The technical view aggregates features from a building or group point of view, whereas Property and Finance views aggregate features from a unit perspective.
Portfolios can be managed in multiple ways.
You can work with one portfolio at the time. To switch to a different portfolio:
1. Click the portfolio name on the menu bar to show the portfolio management popup
2. Go to "select portfolio" and choose the desired portfolio
1. Go to "properties" on the top bar to see the full property list
2. Select buildings you want to copy to another portfolio
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose an existing portfolio or create a new portfolio by selecting "create a new portfolio"
4. Click "copy" and wait for the process to be done
Portfolio compare view allows you to compare two different portfolios based on a number of key indicators.
1. Click Compare on the top bar
2. The current portfolio is already selected on the left.
3. Select another portfolio to compare from the drop-down lists on the right